The Augé Nicolas company is concerned about the protection of your personal data. It is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This data protection policy version 1.3 is applicable from September 8, 2019. You can also see the data protection policy in PDF format.
Identity and contact information of the data manager
The head of personal data is:
13, rue Henri Regnault
Purpose of data processing
Data is collected to provide users with information about the Nicolas Augé brand collections. The purpose of personal data processing is prospects management, especially for inquiries.
Mandatory or optional nature
When collecting data, the mandatory nature of the data is indicated with an asterisk or an alert message at the time of form validation.
Data collected on the www.nicolas-auge.com site are:
- the first name;
- the last name;
- the e-mail address.
Login information is also collected to enrich the website statistics. They are intended to improve the user experience and to measure the audience of the site. These data are used in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL.
Location of data storage
Personal data are stored in France on servers managed by the OVH company in its data center located in Gravelines.
Only Nicolas Augé (personal data manager) and Pascal Augé (site manager) are recipients of personal data.
Retention periods vary according to the purpose of data processing.
|Purpose of processing||Retention period||Legal basis|
|Prospect management||3 years from the collection or the last contact from the prospect||Simplified Standard No. NS-048|
Rights of persons
You will find below the rights you have to control the use of your data:
- right of opposition: users can exercise their right of opposition by contacting the Augé Nicolas company using the contact form;
- right of access: users can access their personal data by submitting a request via the contact form;
- right of rectification: users can exercise their right of rectification by using the contact form;
- right of cancellation: users can exercise their right of cancellation by using the contact form;
- right of limitation: users can exercise their right of limitation by using the contact form;
- right of portability: users can retrieve their personal data by submitting a request via the contact form.
The processing of personal data is legally authorized by the consent of the prospect.
Right to claim
Users can submit a complaint to the CNIL when they:
- fail to exercise their « Information Technology and Liberties » rights;
- wish to report an infringement of the rules of personal data protection.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) has been implemented on this website to secure data exchange between the website and the user’s computer.